Sunday, November 2, 2014

Home

Today we worshiped at home.


Bob’s thoughts:

I want to take this opportunity to thank all who prayed for me over my shoulder surgery. Everything went very well and I will see my very competent surgeon next week. My arm will remain in a sling for the rest of November followed by many weeks of physical therapy.

I thank God for letting me have this experience. I thank my wonderful bride for putting up with me and taking such great care of me. I’m sure she is looking forward to going back to work and getting a rest. We both look forward to resuming our church visits.


Jan’s thoughts:

I too believe Bob is doing exceptionally well and am grateful for our surgeon. If I took good care of him, it is just me returning the favor. I do have a newfound respect for professional caregivers, though.


Our prayer:
We give You thanks Lord, for the trials You let us experience and the lessons we learn through them. Amen.

No comments: