Sunday, February 15, 2015

Frozen

Like many others we were frozen in, so this week we spent some time listening to a service on the radio. There was some considerable noise/static during part of it, and I wondered if churches get feedback on things like that. Do we sit at home and grump like the folks at the back of the churches used to do?

To sit in judgment is a place I never want to be; I hope we are never assessed as such. Worshipers can be such a great asset to a church, identifying areas where the church can do better and working to get it there.

There are some styles of worship that I’m not as comfortable with. Once as I was lamenting the “big show production” worship, God laid it on my heart that we all have one thing in common with all styles and types of worshipers: we are all hopeless sinners but for the saving grace of Christ. I humbly submit that any style of worship in the Presence of God brings Him glory.


Our prayer:
Lord, we pray You open our eyes that we might meet with You everywhere You are proclaimed. Amen.

No comments: